Sunday, January 31, 2010

Things I like to do now and things I dont like!!







This week we went out to dinner twice.. On tuesday we went to LHP with Trish.. Hunter was up the whole time which means he his getting to be such a big boy.. Then on thursday night we went to San Jose.. I am glad I got to eat at my two favorite places this week because on monday I am going to weight watchers,, time to get back into all my jeans.. Wish me luck!! Hunter has found a few things he likes which is swinging in his swing,, listening to music and he also found something he doesnt like tummy time..This week Hunter will be 3months.. Next thing I know he will be walking!! I have also come to the reality that I can either make the most of things and be happy or I can be a downer all the time.. I want to be happy and have Hunter grown up in a happy family.. I also have come to realize that you cant look at other people and compare your life to theirs other wise you will never be happy..

No comments: