Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ikea & Thrush





































Yesterday Ginger, Lindsay, Hunter and I all went on a little road trip to Ikea.. I have to say that is the coolest(if that's a word) place I have been.. I think we spent about 4 hours there.. Lindsay founds some cool things for her house and I got Hunter a toy box.. Ginger was there to guide us through Ikea.. I took some pictures of Hunters new toy box which is half full at day one.. Thrush up date we still have it and they had me get some stuff to put in his mouth that makes it turn purple I don't know if you can tell from the picture buts its bright purple!! We had such a great time at Ikea I am ready to go back it gives you great ideas and you can afford it is the best part..

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

The toy box looks so good! I love it!! I had such a good time... let me know if you ever want to go back because I am going with you!