Sunday, October 21, 2007

My first day home!

Well I am home in Idaho! I must say that it is COLD!!!! My first day back my best friend Amber cam to pick me up and when I got there my friend Billy was there as well. It was such a great surprise. We Went down to Twin Falls which is where my one grandma lives to have lunch.

Later that night I went and spent the night with my cousin Christy and her boys we had fun. That next day we went to do family pictures for my Grandma Jeans 90th birthday party. To the left is My dad, brother and me. To the right are all the grand kids and great grand kids.



My Dad, Grandma Jean and Aunt Carol




Later that night we went out to dinner and grandma opened the gift that I have been waiting to give her. She loved it! After dinner Matt and I came home to Pocatello and as we pulled into town it was snowing so I woke up this morning to a snowy Sunday.


No comments: