Friday, October 12, 2007

A Day at the Fair!


Today was a great day! Shaun and Ginger came to get me around 11 and we went to the fair at about 1 or so. The first thing we had to do was get some food. Then we walked around and had a look at the animals. After we were done I met Brandon and Stephanie up at the bike shop and it was back to the fair. I must say that I am so full right now I cant even thing about food. Oh and I have found my next pet if you look to the left you will see a tan and black pig. Yes you read right I want a pig. I was thinking we could name it Harley the Hog and it could be the bike shops mascot. For only $45 it could be mine!


























1 comment:

Jack and Erika said...

Oh gosh, Jack was like "They're cute! Let's get a pig!" Haha.. right....... A pig in our little house.