Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday!

Today was a great day! Last night Brandon and I did our Easter baskets and you can see Oscar was ready to get into his. Brandon got me a new light for the kitchen and a fan/light for the bedroom its great because it has a remote i don't have to get up to turn off the light =) I got Brandon shirts and some candy.











After church today we went to Grandmothers for lunch which I ate way to much. We gave the boys their basket and Tiawanna hers.








After lunch Carson and Brandon tried to rest up!









Her we are eating again that's one thing we can do well. There is always good food to eat.





















While the boys were out taking a nap Ginger and I made some cup cakes. Could life get better? In the other room Tiawanna and the boys were working on Easter eggs.


































1 comment:

Leslie Spradley said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed their day.