Friday, April 27, 2007

The Big Day!

Well today was the big day! Everything went great. Trish was so pretty. I am so thankful that I was a part of her big day. I am so happy for her and Nate they are so good together.
Trish and her Mom!




Trish with Lauren (Who is now her sister-in-law.)And to the right is Trish, Trish's mom and her sister Mel.



















I loved the dresses. After everything was said and done with the dresses they were so pretty and the color couldn't have been better.






Ginger and Shaun before the wedding.
















Two good looking guys!















You may now kiss the bride. Some might say the best part.





The cake looked so good and as a plus it tasted good too! Trish was so sweet too she had special toasting glasses for the wedding party.

3 comments:

ginger said...

you looked beautiful jenny! glad everything went as planned for today! trish and nate seemed so happy...she is nuts for him ;)

Leslie Spradley said...

Jenny, that blue looks good on you!

The Spradley's @ Shivers Green Rd said...

Lookin' good girl. You too Brandon. I had to click on the picture to check out Brandon, I thought he was holding a purse...lol!