Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No more purple cast!




Today was the big day my cast was cut off!!!!! Then it was up for xrays to see if my three pins could come out too..As you can see it was a little crazy looking.. I also want to tell everyone who says oh it doesnt hurt to have them out that they have never had them out lol!! It wasn't a lot of pain but it didnt feel great.. Now I am in a soft splint for 6weeks but the best part is I can scratch all i want =) Now i just need to take it easy and hopefully i will be back to normal soon..

2 comments:

Marley Family said...

I had a pin in my heel when I broke my ankle and yes I agree it hurts when they pull them out ;) So glad your back on the road to recovory!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

omg... jenny
I am so glad you are doing better. I used the pictures of your car as a very important lesson to my three year old who never wants to get buckled.
God bless you, what an ordeal!