Tuesday, October 05, 2010

God be with you!














































Saturday October 2nd my family and I had a life changing event. Hunter and I got up and got dressed to go to the breast cancer walk and that is what I know but not what I remember. What happened to us on this day has been pieced together to me by others. We were in a head on collision at 7:30am by a drunk driver in Blythewood, SC. I remember nothing!!! I am not sure I can type everything but the pictures say a lot. My car had a six disc CD changer and the one that was ejected out on the seat was "God be with you" and he was. Hunter is fine all he has is a scratch in his chin. I had to stay in the hospital for two nights and have a lot of scraps, bruises and a broken wrist that now has three pins after a surgery and a bruised lung. It is going to be a long and bumpy road but we are soooo blessed. Thank you to everyone who has been there for our family and all the prayers. I thank god for everything with out him Hunter and I would not be here. We are blessed! My life will never be the same. Please continue prayers for us.

9 comments:

Marley Family said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! Jenny I'm so glad you and your baby are ok. I totally know how you feel. It feels so sireal. I've been there. Its scary. I'm so greatful Heavenly Father protected you. It does change your life forever. I hope you have a speedy recovory.

Dr. Cooper said...

Holy cow Jenny! So glad you and that sweet little boy are okay. Love you!

Eric and Mari Jones said...

SO glad that you are okay! My heart dropped when I saw the pictures. Also glad Hunter came out unscathed!
-Mari Jones

Byrd Family said...

Oh my! Heavenly Father was certainly watching over you and your sweet little boy. I'm so glad you all survived! Take care.

Wildingkids said...

O my gosh!! I just talked to your mom!! I am so glad you and Hunter are ok! The Lord and your grandpa were certainly looking out for you both!! We love your little family!

Melissa said...

Wow Jenny!! I'm so glad you guys are okay. Thank goodness for a good, well functioning carseat! Can't believe this happened to you. Hope you are feeling alright!!

Benson Family said...

We're so glad y'all are okay! We will continue to keep you in our prayers as you recover. Take care!

Mary Beth said...

jenny - kevin talked to Brandon on sunday, I'm SO glad that y'all are alright!!! let us know if you need anything

Rebekah said...

Wow Jenny! I am sooo sorry you had to go through this! Praise God you and Hunter came out with only a few injuries! The pictures gave me chills.