Friday, June 18, 2010

28th Birthday!!































Wednesday was my 28th birthday!! It seems crazy to look back and think about all the things i have done in a short 28 years.. I am so blessed to be where I am now!! That day Leslie made a great cake I had a picture but its on my phone but take my word it looked as good as it tasted!! Then when i got home my family and friends had me a party at Valencia's house.. Ginger made me cupcakes that were great.. We had a blast.. Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special..

2 comments:

The Collier 4 said...

Looks like you had a great birthday. You always look so happy when you post pics on your blog. I hope that when we get to Twin I will look as happy as you do. Right now life just isn't so happy. Miss you and hope tings are well. Hunter is so darn cute and looking more like Brandon.

Lindsay said...

Happy 28th Birthday! So glad I was able to spend it with you! I still have your bday present in my car!