Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bathroom Closet!!


About three weeks ago we started a little project in our master bathroom.. I wanted to take out the bathtub that we never use other than dust it every week.. Thank you so much for the great work done by Keith,, he did such a great good.. He built a whole new closet and he also re-did the other one we now have his and hers closets and we can fit all of ours stuff in one place rather than here there and everywhere..Thank you again Keith it looks great!!













































3 comments:

The Collier 4 said...

Your crazy. We would have used the tub way more then the closet. You guys have too many clothes if you need a closet like that. jk It looks great. Always fun to make home improvements.

Real love stories have no endings said...

I so would have to keep the tub but then again I need your new closet and another one to fit all my stuff :) Hope all is well!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

That looks great! How did you come up with the idea? I would have never thought to change a tub to a closet! I love it. That is the one thing that is missing from my house- closet space!