Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hunter Owen Collins





























Hunter Owen Collins was born Tuesday November 10th at 9:34pm... He was 7lbs 3oz and 20 3/4" long... What a sweet blessing he is.. I must say that it still doesnt feel real I AM A MOM!!! As you can see Oscar is a very good big brother.. He seems to be very protective of him.. Hunter ended up having a little case of Jaundice so he is now wearing the belly blanket a little scary as a new mom but we are hoping that on monday he will be ok and doesnt have to were the blanket.. Here are some pictures of our little blessing...

6 comments:

The Collier 4 said...

My kids both had jaundice for like the first two weeks to a month. They found out that I was passing a hormone through my milk. Jaycee also had to have the billy blanket. He'll be okay it is scary for a first time mom. He is so darn cute. How does Brandon like being a daddy? I wish I lived closer.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! He is so cute!

Unknown said...

The newest member of your family is soooooo precious!

I know y'all are worn slap out with all that is involved in those first few weeks. Holler if you need me to race over and let you out the front door for a bit...even if you just walk around outside for a breath of fresh air!

God Bless!

susan wilhelm (rachel's MOM)

Bettie said...

Oh Jenny. He is perfect. Can't wait till meet him... although he will probably be walking by then!

Bettie said...

BTW. Go buy by book Baby Wise. It got me through!

Mary Beth said...

oh my gracious - he is one of the most beautiful babies I have EVER seen.