Saturday, July 05, 2008

The 4th




Today was a pretty big day for me. It started off with a walk with mom and Maddie. I am not sure who was walking who. Most of the time I think she was walking me! Then it was home to clean the cars up. Then Matt and I went to the parade. It was ok you can see a saw a truck there that I thought Brandon might like. After we went to lunch with my Uncle Steve at a favorite place of mine. I was also able to see my friend Lindsay and her little guy for a few minutes today. Then it was back to the house for a family BBQ or as they say in the south cook out! We took some family photos you can see that getting Maddie to stay in it lead to some funny pictures. Then at last we sat out on my moms deck and watched the fire works show!










1 comment:

ginger said...

cute pictures jenny! maddie is huge! glad you got at least one picture with her in it :) looks like you are having fun being home...we miss you here though :) love ya!