Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hair Day and the First Game!





























Ginger and I went to get our hair done today. Ginger went all out for a new cut and color which looks great. As for me I got some highlights but I am not sure you can tell? Then after that it was off to the first big game. I have to say that I thought I was going
to be sick. It was some much fun. I played all but one inning and was on first you have a lot of pressure to catch the ball I did pretty good. As a whole I think the team did really good. Go LDS!

2 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Jenny, yalls hair looks great!!

Let me know if yall ever need a player with your team! I grew up playing softball and some into adulthood. I miss playing!!

Valencia said...

It was really fun and you did a great job! I'm looking forward to our next game tomorrow night and hope I can run better than I did last night. I did have a great time! Your hair looks great and Ginger's cut is awesome! Ya'll so beautiful!!!