Thursday, February 28, 2008

A day with the boys











Today was a great day. First Ginger and the boys and I went to get some fabric for a project( more news on that to fallow) after which we met Ashley and her crew for lunch. I have to say that if you need birth control just go to the Chick Fila play area I think that will keep me from having kids for a while LOL! Then I was able to watch Spencer and Andrew during the afternoon. We had such a great time. We made some cookies and watched some movies. Around 5pm Spencer told me he was a little hungry and he needed some dinner so we made some mac & cheese as you can see it was a big hit. Then Lindsay and Daisy came over for dinner and a movie we had such a great time. I am so thankful for all the great family and friends I have.

2 comments:

ginger said...

a million thanks for entertaining them for a little bit! we had such a great time with you!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

If the Chick-fil-a playground birth control method starts to ware off, Brady can offer some other methods!