Friday, June 08, 2007

Williamsburg, VA


Well lets see for a change lots has been going on. My mom got here on Wednesday night. Her flight was a little or lot late so we didn't get home until 12! Never the less that didn't stop us from getting up at 5am to go to Williamsburg, VA. We are back to making baskets. As you can see I made a stop at the bathroom first and thought that was really cute so I took a picture.

As you can tell mom knows what she is doing when it comes to making a basket!





However, you can see by the look on this guys face I don't.





After we got done making our baskets we took a bus to downtown As you can see it was very pretty down there.











I had to have one of the cool cups that everyone had. So I went up and ordered my drink and mom got one too. When they told us the total was $26 we both said how much?!? Oh the cups are $11 but just wait you can refill them all day today until 6pm( oh we got them at 5:50), and if you come back in 2007 you can also refill them. So if anyone is going that way let me know I have a bottomless cup!














We had a great trip! We had to go back and look at the baskets one last time. Now tomorrow night we are headed off to Disney!












No comments: