Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween!

Tonight was Halloween! Brandon and I went over to Johnny and Steph's house to help hand out candy. This year there were not as many kids as last year. Although Trish called me from work and it sounds like everyone was out there. We had fun and so did the dogs, you know they were there. I think Oscar barked the whole time making sure no kids would come up.

Johnny had made a little set up in front of the house it was really cool.



Spencer was a fireman. He just got done getting a wild bat named Oscar out of a burning house! Oh thank you Ginger for calling me a bout the costume. Oscar was a bat this year.

Ok so I am still not sure how to flip this so you will have to turn your head. Andrew was the cutest little puppy.

2 comments:

The Collier 4 said...

Hey Jen looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. I think all our trick or treaters froze before they got to our house. Check out my blog I finally updated it.

ginger said...

cute pictures jenny! i'm glad you got one of spencer and oscar...thanks for saving spencer and andrew some candy!! love ya!