Monday, August 14, 2006

The First Soccer Game!


Well tonight was the first big game. I first want to say thank you to Lindsay and Rachel for asking me to play. On the way to the Plex I was a little unsure of what I had got myself into. Until sunday night I had never been around a soccer ball, but thanks to Lindsay and Rachel I think I half way know what I am doing. We end up winning our game tonight only because the other team didnt come but a win is a win. We had played a game with our team though and it was a lot of fun but very hard. Well I will keep you posted on how the games are going.


Lindsay, Me and Rachel before the big game!

4 comments:

The Spradley's @ Shivers Green Rd said...

Congratulations on the big win! I knew you could do it!! LOL

ginger said...

YEAH!! that's great jenny! glad to see you're updating your blog too! :)

Ashley said...

Atta girl! Congrats - I would love to come watch. Maybe you should post a schedule.

Benson Family said...

How fun, Jenny! Congrats on your win!